The Brighter's Holiday Magic
2014 Christmas Lights are ON!!
Christmas 2014 Updates -
Check back again for updates about the 2014 season
Christmas 2013 Updates -
Thanks to everyone that stopped by to visit the show this year. Although weather forced us to shut down early a couple of nights for safety, overall the season was very good. We handed out right at 15,900 candy canes this year. The biggest night was on 12/23 where we handed out over 3,000. The new RGB tree and adding two new songs received good reviews from visitors. We have lots of surprises already planned for the 2014 season so be sure you come back and visit.
- Phil Buck from THV11 broadcasted live on 12/20/2013.
- One of the interviews can been seen by clicking HERE.
- The original taped segment shown during the 10pm news on 12/20 can been seen by clicking HERE.
- The rebroadcast of the original taped segment was shown during the 10pm news on 12/25 and can been seen by clicking HERE.
- Sharpe Dunaway was 'Santa Claus' for 'Photos with Santa' on 12/22 which was rescheduled from 12/21 due to heavy rain.
- Free 'Photos with Santa' ended up be a major hit. Santa was only available between 6pm-9pm. Since the line to get on the street was right at 60 minutes, there ended up being people that were not able to see Santa that evening. Due to the traffic prolems, 'IF' we attempt to try something like this again, we will have a better plan for sure
Halloween News -
For 13 years we have had a live haunted cemetery for many to enjoy. As the years have passed, our family has grown up and had children so it was becoming more and more difficult to get enough people to put on a good show for one night. Several times we have considered ending the live haunt but visitors expressing how much they enjoyed it made us want to keep doing it each year. However, there comes a time when you just realize that its a tremendous amount of work for four hours. So this year we made the very hard decision to retire the live haunted cemetery for good. We may try something a little different sometime in the future but for now, we just want to express our thanks for the many years of scares we did.
We will leave our Halloween page up for a while so you can take a trip down memory lane and see some of the things that scared so many.
For those wondering, YES, we will continue to do our Christmas Light Show.
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS for 2014 are ON!
Due to illness we were a little late coming up this year but we are up and running for 2014. Still adding a few things here and there so you may notice a few differences each time you visit for the next week.
We now have a smaller single home light show in Greenbrier. This show has a smaller rotation of songs and shorter hours but gives our followers from Greenbrier and surrounding areas a place to see lights. The subdivision has a lot of homes so please do not block driveways when visiting. If we receive any complaints, we will be forced to shut down this location
Thanks for visiting and be sure you check us out on Facebook under Brighters of Conway Light Show and on Twitter under brightersofconw